Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kelly Brook: I want Kim Kardashian's bum!

SHE has one of the most desired bums in the business, but Kelly Brook admits she would love to have an delectable derrière like Kim Kardashian

Kelly Brook wishes she had a bum like Kim Kardashian BOOTYLICIOUS: Kelly photoshopped her behind to look more like Kim Kardashian's [INSTAGRAM]
Curvaceous Kelly Brook has been in the papers recently about her "weight gain", but the sexy pin-up says she actually prefers her body bigger - and would love a bum like Kim Kardashian's.
"I like myself curvier to be honest and I like having bigger boobs and a bigger bum," Kelly reveals.
And the lingerie model, who reveals she doesn't ever weigh herself, told the Daily Star Online she doesn't want to be "thin".
"I love curves and I’ve got not interest in being skinny. I don’t want to look like a 10 year old boy - I want to look like a woman!"
Kelly Brook loves her bigger boobs and bigger bum' CURVY: The lingerie model says she 'loves her bigger boobs and bigger bum' [PH]
The 34-year-old stunner, who got engaged to Gladiator David McIntosh after dating for just 12 weeks, also revealed she is getting bigger because she has upped her gym regime.
"I’m heavier because I’ve been lifting lots of weights and I’m a strong handsome women at the moment," she said.
The busty model also opened up about some darker times in her life and admitted that a few years ago she was skinny because she was going through a really tough time.
"I guess they are comparing me to a couple of years ago when I was really skinny," she said. "I wasn’t very happy.
"My dad had just died, I was with a guy that was cheating on me all the time and the anxiety and the stress and the sadness - that was what was making me thin."
Kely Brook has been weight lifting with her fiancé David McIntosh to keep in shape HOT: Kel has been weight lifting with her fiancé David McIntosh to keep in shape [INSTAGRAM]
But since meeting her new beau Kelly says she has never been happier.
"I’m in such a happy place and I think that’s reflected in the way I look," she said.
In fact, the buxom beauty wishes she could be even curvier - just like Mrs Kanye West.
"Well, Kim Kardashian has the best bum in the business I think," said Kelly.
"Who doesn't want her bum? It's massive, it's amazing!"
Kelly Brook is happier than ever LOVE: The star says she is happier than ever [WENN]
And Kelly, who actually photoshopped her bum to look like Kim's in a bikini shot, is a big fan of other bootylicious women.
"I used to like J-Lo but she’s been put to shame now that Kim is on the scene," she said. "Halle Berry’s got a great body because she’s curvy but still quite athletic."
But the star, who recently launched her own perfume called Audition, says there are some downfalls to being curvy.
BODY ROLE MODELS: Kelly loves Kim's bum and Halle's curvy athletic figure [PH]
"Sometimes I find it hard to find clothes that fit properly," she said.
And Kelly, who recently thrilled fans by posting a provocative modelling shot on Twitter and Instagram, says her new "secret" fashion project is aimed at curvy ladies.
"I’ve just designed a clothes range that’s coming out next month so yeah, I’ve literally targeted girls with curves," she said. "I’m really excited for that to come out."
Kelly Brook teased fans with this picture of her upcoming fashion project TOP SECRET: The 34-year-old teased fans with this picture of her upcoming fashion project [INSTAGRAM]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Como crear tarjetas Virtuales Visa o MasterCard con tu divisa y las ventajas que ofrecen

Hoy día, gracias al creciente mundo del Internet se le ha permitido a cada persona poder acceder a muchos productos o servicios. Y en estos ...